Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 3:Swear box

Hey everyone!

Today is Sunday which means… FOOTBALL DAY. I decided that this would be a great day to introduce the swear box seeing as my dad and sister get worked up over the Bears. It's been 12 minutes into the game and there has been 6 words thrown around. I'm going to be rich by the times this game is over!

The rate for kind of bad words is 10 cents, bad words is 15 cents and really bad words (f*ck!) is 25 cents.

I'll tell you the total later!

How is all of your weekends so far?


xoxo
Shana

5 comments:

  1. that should be a rule:p haha.. no swearing or else.. ticket!;) haha.. thanks for leaving me comment on my blog girl;) have a great week! hope to see you more often on my blog:)

    xx

    Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah love it!! ; )



    http://gramercyboutique.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a cute idea, I'm sure I'd lose a lots of money!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, I don't know if I should participate. I may lose a lot of money too!

    besos,

    ML
    Come say Bonjour at:

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol that's hilarious! :) Hey I know this sounds..pushy...but would you mind following my blog you checked it out, and commented, ok thanks think about it!! :) http://middleschoolmayhem-gurlycow.blogspot.com/ check it out!!

    ReplyDelete