Friday, November 12, 2010

101 things. 101 days.


Heylooo!
My name is Shana and I am new to blogging. While at a store a stumbled upon a book called 101 Things to Do Before You're Old and Boring and one of the topics is to start a blog. Which leads me to this blog. I will blog about the adventures I encounter while trying to complete this book.


Here's some things about me:
1. I love fashion.
2. I love music.
3. My favorite color is purple.
4. I like to read.
5. I love Harry Potter (books+movies)
6. My favorite movie is Marie Antoinette.
7. I have no clue how to blog.
8. I love indie films+claymation films.

Sooo thanks for reading... if you are... yeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.

List of things completed in book:
1. Whistle (and make other noises)
2. Start your own blog

xoxo,
Shana

You can check out my other blog at:

http://newfashionrepublic.blogspot.com/

2 comments: